Saturday, March 19, 2011

ooooooooooooHHHHHH KAYYYYYYYY

Doing a really heavy remix of a polka song today, when I get a call from a neighbor... "IS YOUR BIKE LOCKED UNDER YOUR COVER?!?!?!" THERE IS A HUGE FIRE...ZZZT>>>>ZTTT>.....static static...MOVING IT...."
 So I haul ass out of the studio, in a car service...
I arrive in time to see flames shooting out of the roof of a three story building behind where I live. No threat to my apartment, but the place on fire is 10 feet from where my Ducati was sitting. Thankfully, I didnt have  the handlebars locked under the cover I use, and my neighbor pushed it out of harms way as the flames licked the fence just inches from my front wheel.
  Crazy.
Went to new space today with Stu and Janice. That felt great. That space feels great. I also visited the space that John/Aaron got and it is super cool.
Crazy times in studio land.
   Taking quotes on piano movers to get my new, 100 year old Bosendorfer grand piano up to brooklyn...
Life really only gets more incredible as the years pass. I couldnt feel more fortunate right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment