Wednesday, April 14, 2010

more pictures

More pictures coming soon.
    Dealing with getting a new internal drive for my computer. Updating from borrowed computer now.
With WIFI, I should be able to post a clip of one of the ruff mixes soon, hopefully. The voices are so amazing.
      The drive to Johannesburg was fine. The flight to Dakar ( senegal) was fine.
   Then the flight to NYC was fine. All is well. Starting the drive around here, and then getting on to a 767 headed for senegal and ultimately NYC... if felt like getting on a spaceship after the level of technology I had been immersed in for 10 days.
  Its amazing. 10 days feels like nothing in certain ways, and yet I feel an actual bond with ALL of the people that I was working with there... Juddy, Tshepo, Colani, Sizile, Nocker, Bongani, Cosana, Nomvula.... everyone.. Cloe and Skate also.
    As I said in the beginning : more pictures coming soon from  borrowed laptop...

No comments:

Post a Comment