Thursday, April 22, 2010

nothing

Nothing could have prepared me for the depth and range of emotions that I felt while I was in Africa.
   It would take me days or months to write the words that would be required to describe all of it.
I am working on getting some of the videos posted, so they can speak for themselves. The interviews outside the school, as audio, should be posted soon as well. Please check back, so you can hear some of these amazing people, in their own words, and to get a better sense of why I would walk away from certain days of recording with tears in my eyes, and a new sense of purpose and resolve in my heart... along with the sounds made by amazing artists still swirling in my ears and brain.
           you will be hearing some of these sounds soon, on this blog.
Check back.
-Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment